Jul 8, 2013

MERMAID ALERT

This is a whole new approach to my idea of the classic mermaid image. My goal is to always develop an image that I've never seen before. My mermaid art is available at Lamps Plus... go to LampsPlus.com -- type in Patrick McLynn in the upper right hand corner, and you can view my work that's created with the Iris Giclee method on stretched canvas and handsomely framed... you'll see other items of some of the work I've done for this company...                                                  

41 3/8" x 29 3/8"  *frame dimensions                                                                                  
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated and usually enjoyed..lol...thx, uncle patrick